Skip to main content

A Day At Dr. Kalam 's House



On 30th May, I got a chance to visit the most Honorable person's house in Rameshwaram, but alas! I couldn't meet him up yet could feel his fragrance of honesty & work at his place. His positive attitude was still alive in every local person's mind. Every person there was proud to be known as his neighbors. That Missile Man of INDIA was none other than Honorable Former President of India, DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM.

HONORABLE might be a small word for that great person who deserved the most respected word from a dictionary if it could have. He wasn't just the president, he was one of the greatest scientists that India has ever produced. He was a man of knowledge. Many few know that his initial place where he had bought up & where he lied in peace after death is Rameshwaram.

While I was on the way, I thought it would be some hut kinda or a small building house but when I reached, I saw a modern building in front of me. Further, I got to know that his house was converted into a museum in 2011 by the govt of India.

Unfortunately, the ground floor was closed when I reached, where they'd made a shop of shell souvenirs, 
The 1st floor,' The Mission Of Life Gallery' where there was an insight into his childhood and his various achievements. The walls were full of pictures of his childhood while receiving awards to his career's peak points when he worked as a scientist for the country. Apart from his photo gallery, there were all the things that he had. Very precious & might be his most endearing things- a big shelf full of books on researches, encyclopedia's & about life. That was probably the dearest thing for him - BOOKS!
Apart from books, there were numerous awards displayed which he'd receive throughout his entire life. His personal shelf only had his one coat suit piece w& one official bag having some papers & reports written by them & the last files on which he was probably working, along with with his one tip ball pen & a spectacles case. That's what his life was all around.
Though he'd become one of the biggest people from that locality but for Dr. Kalam, his books & knowledge was above all.
Heading to the final floor, it'd turned into a shopping point for visitors where they can shop some worthy & beautiful collections of shells & kalam's idols.



Overall, one can conclude that, if someone lacks the motivation to do something in life, then there can't be any other best example than Dr. Kalam. His struggle from a child to the president wasn't easy but he made it because of his DETERMINATION.  While going downstairs, I noticed my sidewall where his lines were written :


The man who was always smiling. He had made everyone so proud of him that every local who set up a business there in the form of hotels or shops, they named it as THE PRESIDENT'S SHOP, Kalam's hotel, or president kalam's lounge, etc. Not only his city, but he also developed the country with his efforts. 
That day, I was determined to do something in my life, something worth that one day the whole world would remember you for your work like Dr. Kalam.
He always always wanted our youth to be stronger for the nation not only physically but also with their knowledge for the betterment of the country , who would be the rising stars of the nation , who would help every weaker society of the city & would make the nation proud .

to know more about him, visit - www.abdulkalam.com



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2 REVIEW : A conventional plot with lots of Dance & Kabaddi

SOTY 2 - "A conventional plot of a usual old school romance that changes with the time evolved in a love triangle between the three main protagonists along with prolonged sports sequences and dances on remixed versions featuring Will Smith in one of the songs boosting the PR game." On 10th May, Dharma Productions releases the second franchise of today's finest actors debut movie i.e. Student Of The Year featuring Alia, Varun & Sidharth. Though 7 years back, even that movie didn't perform well but today I bet every person watching this franchise would compare this with the earlier one arising a question if it could reach the benchmark set the by the ex-students? Well, unfortunately, the answer is NO! Because it's just an OLD ROUTINE DRAMA!! Starting with the plot, its VERY MOLDY WITH FAULTY SCREENPLAY . Also, the writer made variations in the script that were opposite of situations in 1st sequel. For instance, the love triangle between a girl &

Life & Love

 Since my childhood, when I was about 6, I wondered what life is actually about? Is it like a Titanic Ship on which we have to board on in every situation or like a bed full of roses? - Many questions without the answer until I became an adolescent & faced my own life. My mom used to say that when I was born, the nurse told her that since my birth, I was really tensed about how the world it would be where I have born, as the nurse took me for a bath, & then she noticed me sleeping in a quite tensed mood with my fingers on my face like I was thinking about a deep thought. I know its quite funny but when I see my present, I can feel that curiosity of knowing what the Life is actually about, has come from my birth & I have to find out, So, finally what Life truly means to me is, ' Life is all about spreading love and kindness to all mankind" . Its all about exchanging good thoughts for everyone, helping out everyone to serve all humankind, without any discrimi

Holi Hair & Skin Care Hacks

The festival of color, joy, and happiness, HOLI is back with abundant love and we're going gaga over drenching each other into the colors of fun and love. I'm sure some of you've also planned to put colors on those who never actually like the festival though. So, why not just check the random checklist, what say? Colors - check ✔  Water Balloons - check  ✔ Gujias - check  ✔ Clothes - check  ✔ Prank plans - check  ✔ Cameras & Phone memory - check  ✔ DJ with Holi songs - check  ✔ Hair and Skin Protection hacks - ✔ Well, if u haven't then how would u protect your hair and skin from the damage from toxic/chemical colors? Okay so in that case, I'm here for your rescue!! So, I'm sharing some good to go pre and post Holi hacks to ensure your hair and skin shine the way it was before and the damage is not severe. P.S- ALL THE BOYS OUT THERE, DON'T HESITATE TO READ IT, ITS AN UNI-SEXUAL HACKS, SO DON'T SKIP CON