Skip to main content

New Year Celebrations & Resolutions!!!


ALL WELL THAT ENDS WELL
A good ending can overshadow any problems that we have faced earlier. As 2017 ended, we all have come together to celebrate the new year with full of excitement, forgetting everything & forgiving everyone so that we can start a new journey altogether. 
New Year- New Beginning-New Resolutions-New Us. 
Most of us have been busy with making resolutions to follow up in the new year. 
I'm one of them too :p 

31st DEC- we celebrated the last night as if there's no tomorrow. And, 
then the last 10-sec countdown began- 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! we finally got into the new year & then we all had gone crazy & danced with our family or friends or our dear ones. Some have celebrated it with a small cake accompanying their family, some have visited cocktail parties, some have arranged a disco dance party at their home, and for some, it was a normal day.


THAT NEW YEAR NIGHT was a BANG ON, from dancing to hugging to celebrating to capturing every moment with hashtag #1stPicof2k18 , bcoz we wanted to capture that moment so that we can keep & cherish it forever. We head on to creating many new memories & let the bad times go with the year itself.

This year, I celebrated my new year in a different style.
Just like a kid, I'd made my resolution bucket list.
Just like youngsters, I'd deleted many contacts who might not be interested to create good memories for me.
Just being me, I baked a cake for my parents & cut it at 12 midnight.
Just like as my lord master taught me, I took blessings from my lifeline, my parents & prayed to the lord-master for everybody's well being with a good health & prosperous year.
B'coz if u pray for EVERYONE, 
u'll be one of those from EVERYONE.
So, page 1 of 365 days went & spent great with loads of expectations with the rest 364 days. BUT its a biggest myth of human being that just spending the 1st day of the new year will make the year beautiful
The rest of the year will definitely become beautiful & graceful but not with our imagination but with our deeds. Our beautiful deeds will lead us to our beautiful destination in 2k18.

Try to be the best version of you everyday & you'll never feel how u have crossed the difficult paths with so much ease. It's not magic but its a real fact.
Just making resolutions won't help but trying to complete resolutions one by one will make a huge difference.


Make resolutions everyday, takes it as a responsibility & duty Bcoz Resolutions consists of these small responsibilities & duties.
BELIEVE in Yourself - BELIEVE in Lord master - BELIEVE in ur Parents & BELIEVE that the time will be only good to you coz you're trying to be good to yourself. Remember, if you're right then, there's nothing wrong to you & if you're wrong then nothing will be good for you.
Celebrate every day as a NEW YEAR, Complete resolutions as a duty everyday and there will be blossoms everywhere around you.

Spread love & positivity all around. Try to be a new year gift for someone instead of gifting a gift. Don't let anybody regret you being their friend or dear ones. May this 2k18 bring loads of happiness in ur life & enlighten ur every day with full of joy. Stay fit & healthy. Stay blessed & prosperous throughout the year & beyond.
 And, I too promise to follow up whatever I've written here in my life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2K18!!

Loads of Love Fam
Best Wishes; 
TITIKHYA :)
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2 REVIEW : A conventional plot with lots of Dance & Kabaddi

SOTY 2 - "A conventional plot of a usual old school romance that changes with the time evolved in a love triangle between the three main protagonists along with prolonged sports sequences and dances on remixed versions featuring Will Smith in one of the songs boosting the PR game." On 10th May, Dharma Productions releases the second franchise of today's finest actors debut movie i.e. Student Of The Year featuring Alia, Varun & Sidharth. Though 7 years back, even that movie didn't perform well but today I bet every person watching this franchise would compare this with the earlier one arising a question if it could reach the benchmark set the by the ex-students? Well, unfortunately, the answer is NO! Because it's just an OLD ROUTINE DRAMA!! Starting with the plot, its VERY MOLDY WITH FAULTY SCREENPLAY . Also, the writer made variations in the script that were opposite of situations in 1st sequel. For instance, the love triangle between a girl &

Life & Love

 Since my childhood, when I was about 6, I wondered what life is actually about? Is it like a Titanic Ship on which we have to board on in every situation or like a bed full of roses? - Many questions without the answer until I became an adolescent & faced my own life. My mom used to say that when I was born, the nurse told her that since my birth, I was really tensed about how the world it would be where I have born, as the nurse took me for a bath, & then she noticed me sleeping in a quite tensed mood with my fingers on my face like I was thinking about a deep thought. I know its quite funny but when I see my present, I can feel that curiosity of knowing what the Life is actually about, has come from my birth & I have to find out, So, finally what Life truly means to me is, ' Life is all about spreading love and kindness to all mankind" . Its all about exchanging good thoughts for everyone, helping out everyone to serve all humankind, without any discrimi

Holi Hair & Skin Care Hacks

The festival of color, joy, and happiness, HOLI is back with abundant love and we're going gaga over drenching each other into the colors of fun and love. I'm sure some of you've also planned to put colors on those who never actually like the festival though. So, why not just check the random checklist, what say? Colors - check ✔  Water Balloons - check  ✔ Gujias - check  ✔ Clothes - check  ✔ Prank plans - check  ✔ Cameras & Phone memory - check  ✔ DJ with Holi songs - check  ✔ Hair and Skin Protection hacks - ✔ Well, if u haven't then how would u protect your hair and skin from the damage from toxic/chemical colors? Okay so in that case, I'm here for your rescue!! So, I'm sharing some good to go pre and post Holi hacks to ensure your hair and skin shine the way it was before and the damage is not severe. P.S- ALL THE BOYS OUT THERE, DON'T HESITATE TO READ IT, ITS AN UNI-SEXUAL HACKS, SO DON'T SKIP CON