Skip to main content

Journey As A Blogger - Completing 1 Year Blog




I started my blog in mid-April last year. Its been a year & nothing really changed except for me.
This is about my Blogger Journey over a year. Neither I nor my blogs have become so large that everyone has started recognizing me but yaa I'm happy that I've made a mark for me at least.
As a follower, I would accept, it doesn't look like I've really made any effort at all or might be I've done it so effortlessly. Well, it's upon you !!
But as a content creator, if someone would ask me, I'd never thought I would ever do this for so long.
For a person like me pursuing CS (Company Secretary) & turning into a freelance travel & fashion blogger just to live my passion, believe me, it's not at all easy guys!!
With no knowledge about Blogging, no professional editing software for vlogs, & no professional camera or cameraman, I did it & right now I'm satisfied with whatever I have in my hand bcoz I know the things I've done to post either blogs or vlogs for my YouTube Channel is not an easy part to do.
Well, I'd say that I've grown up as an explorer. Do remember that I'll always be a kid okay ;p but now I changed the way I look into the things for sure. Earlier, I saw things suitable to my taste or choices but now I look for the things I can make u guys influence to it too. Not only for the things around me but it's also for the trends, news, places, streets, quotes, ambiance & everything else around me.

Since u guys voted to read 'My Journey As a Blogger' on my Instagram Handle so I've decided to reveal some of the things I go through to create content for my blog:

💝 Ever wonder about my Cameraman or Camera Gears I use?

Well, my phone is my ultimate camera having all the features satisfying me & I do all the shoot myself holding my camera phone at the best angle I could ever use. Sometimes even my mom agrees to do this camera work for me.
Here comes an Ironyyyy...
Though my mom takes a few blurry pictures or videos, I could never find a person like her. I mean she perfectly knows how to take pictures the way I want. No matter how good the person is equipped with, I never liked their pictures till now but that's exactly opposite with my constant mommy camerawoman. 💚

💝 Reasons why I failed to post a blog every month?

Since I'm a CS student & there's always a hectic schedule set for me so whenever I get time, I write. I don't bother about the time like I'm writing this blog at 2:30 in the morning. But I never get time to edit those blogs due to which my blogs get delay every time.

💝 One vlog on average 6 months ;(
So neither I own a Mac Book or Apple Laptop nor I'm an expert video editor so it does take a lot of time & effort as well to edit, cut short & maintain the content of my vlog but believe me, I always shoot wherever I go. Probably someday I'll show u my all half edited vlogs. Hahaha!!!!!!!


I got near about 800 followers on my Insta Handle, more than 5000 page views on my blogs & approx 600 total viewers on my new YouTube Channel. This is my most honest stats & I'm happy that I earned it.



In the end, I would say that I started it with my own content, I faced hurdles & I learned from it. I'm trying to be better than I was before.

 Just need ur Love & Support. Indeed I'm blessed to have u guys for me as a support system.
Most important, If someone is doing something out of the box, try to motivate them instead of misleading that person.
Try to support, instead of making way for yourself first. Try to attach with that person personally instead of making a 'friends with benefits' kinda relation. 


Have u ever ask the gardener how much he gets himself hurt every day while caring the flowers? Remember even roses are the most beautiful flower if u admire it from far but the more u come close, the more u see how many prickles are there.
Similarly, my JOURNEY AS A BLOGGER might be a common thing for u guys but the one who faced it is the one who knows it. :)

This is the open shoutout to all the persons out there if someone is interested to do a collab with me or help me out with the shoots & editing, u awesome guys are heartily welcomeeee...

Just drop me ur interest on my email, titikhyadasofficial@gmail.com or
DM me ur details on my Insta Handle @thepanachetitikhya 




So see u fam with my next soon that I'll try to post as soon as possible ;p

Till then
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2 REVIEW : A conventional plot with lots of Dance & Kabaddi

SOTY 2 - "A conventional plot of a usual old school romance that changes with the time evolved in a love triangle between the three main protagonists along with prolonged sports sequences and dances on remixed versions featuring Will Smith in one of the songs boosting the PR game." On 10th May, Dharma Productions releases the second franchise of today's finest actors debut movie i.e. Student Of The Year featuring Alia, Varun & Sidharth. Though 7 years back, even that movie didn't perform well but today I bet every person watching this franchise would compare this with the earlier one arising a question if it could reach the benchmark set the by the ex-students? Well, unfortunately, the answer is NO! Because it's just an OLD ROUTINE DRAMA!! Starting with the plot, its VERY MOLDY WITH FAULTY SCREENPLAY . Also, the writer made variations in the script that were opposite of situations in 1st sequel. For instance, the love triangle between a girl &

Life & Love

 Since my childhood, when I was about 6, I wondered what life is actually about? Is it like a Titanic Ship on which we have to board on in every situation or like a bed full of roses? - Many questions without the answer until I became an adolescent & faced my own life. My mom used to say that when I was born, the nurse told her that since my birth, I was really tensed about how the world it would be where I have born, as the nurse took me for a bath, & then she noticed me sleeping in a quite tensed mood with my fingers on my face like I was thinking about a deep thought. I know its quite funny but when I see my present, I can feel that curiosity of knowing what the Life is actually about, has come from my birth & I have to find out, So, finally what Life truly means to me is, ' Life is all about spreading love and kindness to all mankind" . Its all about exchanging good thoughts for everyone, helping out everyone to serve all humankind, without any discrimi

Holi Hair & Skin Care Hacks

The festival of color, joy, and happiness, HOLI is back with abundant love and we're going gaga over drenching each other into the colors of fun and love. I'm sure some of you've also planned to put colors on those who never actually like the festival though. So, why not just check the random checklist, what say? Colors - check ✔  Water Balloons - check  ✔ Gujias - check  ✔ Clothes - check  ✔ Prank plans - check  ✔ Cameras & Phone memory - check  ✔ DJ with Holi songs - check  ✔ Hair and Skin Protection hacks - ✔ Well, if u haven't then how would u protect your hair and skin from the damage from toxic/chemical colors? Okay so in that case, I'm here for your rescue!! So, I'm sharing some good to go pre and post Holi hacks to ensure your hair and skin shine the way it was before and the damage is not severe. P.S- ALL THE BOYS OUT THERE, DON'T HESITATE TO READ IT, ITS AN UNI-SEXUAL HACKS, SO DON'T SKIP CON