Skip to main content

My Best Skin Companion in Monsoon ft. Aegte Sunscreen


Monsoons are here & who does not love Monsoons? It’s all about rains, gloomy weather, raincoats, paper boats and everything in between. The clouds have begun to take place of the sun & the gloomy weather has replaced the bright sunny days. Though I love the monsoons, skincare is very necessary. To ensure that my skin remains healthy, I use sunscreen every day regardless of what season it is. I use glass skin sunscreen gel from one of the best Indian beauty brands i.e., Aegte. It's a perfect monsoon skincare companion for me. Most people usually ditch sunscreens in monsoons & that’s how they commit the biggest monsoon skincare mistake since they are unaware that the UV rays can still seep through the clouds which can harm the skin. So, every time I step out, whether the weather is gloomy or heavily raining, I never forget to put my sunscreen as it shields my skin from the UV rays of the sun. It's also been advised by the dermatologists that a person should choose a gel-based sunscreen as it doesn't get wiped off easily with the sweat in the humid weather.


What I love about this Aegte’s sunscreen is that it has SPF 50++ broad spectrum with UVA & UVB protection along with enriched glutathione, Swiss cess sprouts & red algae extract which not only protects my skin from harmful sunlight but also helps to reduce the infused UV damage & the effect of daytime stressors from my skin. Also, it revives dead skin cells.

I’ve been using it for many weeks now & I could see the results like how it has just boosted up my skin’s texture & controlled inflammation as well. I’m all in love with this sunscreen for its unique combining extreme fluidity, as light as water, dry-touch finish & high protection. It’s so light on my skin that it doesn’t feel like anything. Its gel-based formula makes it super non-sticky & non- greasy gives the skin a dry touch finish. I just pump out the gel & spread it evenly all over my skin, twice a day. That’s it!


 I’m a skincare lover & hence, to protect my skin from UVA rays that have longer wavelengths which could easily harm my skin, I also use sunscreen indoors because why not? I’d recommend you to use it too especially in this situation where most of us are working from home & staying indoors due to Covid-19. Putting up sunscreen indoor doesn’t harm the skin anyhow.

My monsoons have never been so relaxed because of the humid weather which has always left my skin miserable & my skin is just feeling the way it should be after using it. Did I tell you that it also evens the skin tone & fades the age spots & discoloration of the skin as well? Well, it does. This sunscreen is that one perfect skincare companion that I’ve always wanted especially in monsoons.

You need to know that monsoons don't mean you would discontinue your summer skincare habits, it does mean that you need to care a bit extra about your skin. Well, I’ve got my companion. Have you got your hands on Aegte’s glass skin sunscreen yet?

I’ve put a link for you guys below,

https://amzn.to/2ZRGNqz

Happy Skin, Happy Monsoon!

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDENT OF THE YEAR 2 REVIEW : A conventional plot with lots of Dance & Kabaddi

SOTY 2 - "A conventional plot of a usual old school romance that changes with the time evolved in a love triangle between the three main protagonists along with prolonged sports sequences and dances on remixed versions featuring Will Smith in one of the songs boosting the PR game." On 10th May, Dharma Productions releases the second franchise of today's finest actors debut movie i.e. Student Of The Year featuring Alia, Varun & Sidharth. Though 7 years back, even that movie didn't perform well but today I bet every person watching this franchise would compare this with the earlier one arising a question if it could reach the benchmark set the by the ex-students? Well, unfortunately, the answer is NO! Because it's just an OLD ROUTINE DRAMA!! Starting with the plot, its VERY MOLDY WITH FAULTY SCREENPLAY . Also, the writer made variations in the script that were opposite of situations in 1st sequel. For instance, the love triangle between a girl &

Life & Love

 Since my childhood, when I was about 6, I wondered what life is actually about? Is it like a Titanic Ship on which we have to board on in every situation or like a bed full of roses? - Many questions without the answer until I became an adolescent & faced my own life. My mom used to say that when I was born, the nurse told her that since my birth, I was really tensed about how the world it would be where I have born, as the nurse took me for a bath, & then she noticed me sleeping in a quite tensed mood with my fingers on my face like I was thinking about a deep thought. I know its quite funny but when I see my present, I can feel that curiosity of knowing what the Life is actually about, has come from my birth & I have to find out, So, finally what Life truly means to me is, ' Life is all about spreading love and kindness to all mankind" . Its all about exchanging good thoughts for everyone, helping out everyone to serve all humankind, without any discrimi

Holi Hair & Skin Care Hacks

The festival of color, joy, and happiness, HOLI is back with abundant love and we're going gaga over drenching each other into the colors of fun and love. I'm sure some of you've also planned to put colors on those who never actually like the festival though. So, why not just check the random checklist, what say? Colors - check ✔  Water Balloons - check  ✔ Gujias - check  ✔ Clothes - check  ✔ Prank plans - check  ✔ Cameras & Phone memory - check  ✔ DJ with Holi songs - check  ✔ Hair and Skin Protection hacks - ✔ Well, if u haven't then how would u protect your hair and skin from the damage from toxic/chemical colors? Okay so in that case, I'm here for your rescue!! So, I'm sharing some good to go pre and post Holi hacks to ensure your hair and skin shine the way it was before and the damage is not severe. P.S- ALL THE BOYS OUT THERE, DON'T HESITATE TO READ IT, ITS AN UNI-SEXUAL HACKS, SO DON'T SKIP CON